Fees and Payment
The registration fees include the Banquet (conference dinner), lunches on the conference days and coffee breaks.
(before 30th April)
(after 30th April)
|Regular Participants||240 EUR||300 EUR|
|Students||100 EUR||160 EUR|
|Accompanying Person||50 EUR||50 EUR|
PaymentThe payment must be made by bank transfer according to the following details:
- From: first and family name (the same as in the registration form)
- Client name: Univ Aveiro – Dep Matemática
- Client address: Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro
- Bank: Caixa Geral de Depósitos (CGD)
- Bank address: Campus Universitário de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro
- NIB: 0035 0836 000000 224 3030 (inside Portugal)
- IBAN: PT50 0035 0836 000000 224 3030
- BIC / SWIFT code: CGDIPTPL
- Reference: IDOTA2011
Please make sure that you cover all the bank transfer charges when making the payment.
A copy of the transfer slip should be sent to the organizers by fax (+351 234370066) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to confirm the payment. If you need a receipt, please send an email to email@example.com with your details (full name, institution name, address and taxpayer number).