GoalDiscussion Sessions intend to bring together groups of stimulating researchers participating in the Conference, in such a manner, to encourage extensive interaction between different areas of science and knowledge, whenever possible.
There will be four Discussion Sessions, one for each topic:
- Boundary Value Problems, Scattering, and Inverse Problems
- Big Data, Simulation, and Data Mining
- Dynamical Systems, Control, and Optimization
- Stochastic and Statistics Analysis
- Identifying models and problems common to different areas of science;
- Identifying applications to more theoretical studies;
- Identifying new theoretical problems coming from applications;
- Generating and exposing current open problems in theses fields.
StructureA Discussion Session has a panel which serve both as moderators of the discussion, and as facilitators of open questions. A chair will preside the panel. Each member in the panel will bring to discussion a relevant problem, an open problem or some ideas which he/she believes to be interesting for researchers outside of his/her expertise. These will serve as fuel for the Discussion Session.
Since we encourage the participation of all, if you have a problem or idea that you find relevant to share, please fill the form bellow or send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such problems will be considered by the Chairman of each Discussion Session.